As the only Riviera Maya resort with its own professional boating services, Marina El Cid Cancún features a wide and deep channel –– providing safe harbor to yachts and other large boats. Experience Cancún/Riviera Maya from a truly breathtaking point of view, then drop anchor and enjoy the luxurious accommodations and world-class services of our oceanfront resort hotel and spa. Considered one of Mexico’s finest boatyards by experienced Puerto Morelos boaters and fishermen, our marina accommodates vessels ranging from 25 to 120 feet in length.
Sportfishing, scuba diving and snorkeling charters can be arranged through Marina El Cid’s Puerto Morelos Sportfishing Fleet, which consists of four cruisers ranging from 28 to 31 feet.
Interested in a snorkeling tour? Taking a Sportfishing tour with private or shared fishing? Learn more about the terrific Puerto Morelos Marina Tours.
The Marina features:
- Floating concrete docks, built to rise with the tide
- Marina Slip Fees
- Dock carts, locker boxes, drinking water, 30, 50 & 100 amp power, TV cable, fire stations, and 24-hour security
- Diesel and gasoline fuel dock and pump out station
- Transient Port Captain check-in facilities are onsite; marina monitors VHF channel 16
- Inlet and marina depth is 9 to 12 feet (3 to 4.5 meters)
- Breakwater protects the moorage from north, east, and southeast winds, providing comfort and safety for the yachts
- Moderate rates for car, motorcycle, and bicycle rentals
- 24-hour taxi service
- Ice machines and bait & tackle shop
Learn more about Hotel Marina El Cid, a Premier Cancún/Riviera Maya Resort.
- Launching ramps
- Long-term parking facilities
- Snack bar
- Weather services
- E-mail service
- Restrooms & showers
- Sportfishing fleet
- Dive shop
- Snorkeling, sailing, day cruises, and ecological tours departing daily
- Marina updates on VHF Channel 16
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com, (52) 998 871 0185/(52) 998 871 0185, or direct US toll free 1-855-203-9860.