One of the Best-Equipped Marinas in Mazatlán
Experience Mexico from an exhilarating point of view at Marina El Cid Mazatlán. As a guest of our world-class marina, you’ll enjoy full privileges at El Cid’s four seaside resort hotels – with access to a championship golf course, nine tennis courts, a luxuriant spa, and tantalizing restaurants.
For your convenience, Marina El Cid Mazatlán provides the following services and amenities:
- Inlet marina accommodating 120 vessels from 25 to 120 feet in length
- Stable floating concrete docks, built to rise with the tide
- Services include dock carts, locker boxes, potable water, fire hoses, and 24-hour security
- Wireless High Speed Internet
- Diesel and gasoline fuel docks
- Pump out station
- Transient Port Captain check–in facilities are onsite; marina monitors are VFH channel 16
- Tide averages 2.5 feet (less than one meter)
- Inlet and Marina depth is 15 feet (approx. 4 meters)
- Breakwater protects the moorage from northeast and southeast winds
- Electricity –– 30, 50, and 100 Amp
- Taxi service
- Bus stop just steps from the entrance of the Marina
- Room service and El Cid Marina Hotel & Yacht Club amenities available
- La Marina Restaurant, bars and lounges at El Cid Marina hotel
- Charter fleets offer fishing, sailing, cruises, and ecological tours
- Laundry facilities, bathrooms, sauna, and showers onsite
- Free parking
The Gateway to the Sea of Cortez
Marina El Cid development heralds the rebirth of recreational boating, and premier hotel accommodations in this beautiful port city. Boaters, sportfishing enthusiast and golfers will delight in the authentic Mexican charm and exciting attractions of the historic city of Mazatlán.
Please look at our map to get an overview of our well-protected harbor.
For more information, please contact us at: email@example.com, 011 (52) 669.916.3468, or direct US toll free 1-855-513-4080.